The software product CIR.Outpatient Clinic is designed for automation of key business processes in a medical institution’s outpatient service, formation of a centralized patient data bank, providing collected information in a form that is convenient for processing and using.
The purpose of creating the subsystem is to optimize work of an outpatient service – to provide online access to the clinical information system data, decrease time and labor costs for compiling necessary documents.
The subsystem can perform the following functions:
• keeping patients’ card index;
• keeping the working hours schedule of doctors, offices, laboratories, equipment and other resources;
• recording of calling doctors in;
• preliminary appointment of a patient for medical services;
• recording a patient’s temporary incapacity for labor;
• recording events of a patient’s attendance, visits, and medical services;
• recording and planning preventive measures;
• management of medical institution resources (staff, medical equipment);
• keeping and customizing the rendered services registration log (for different payment methods);
• control and analysis of the amount of rendered services;
• recording charged services;
• searching for necessary patient information using different criteria;
• execution of reports.
The CIR. Outpatient Clinic subsystem includes several modules:
• Module «Outpatient clinic register office»
• Module «Recording of temporary incapacity»
• Module «Electroniс Health Record»
• Module «Recording and planning of preventive measures»
• Module «Resource management»
• Module «Medical services registration log»
• Module «Recording of charged services»
IS CIR.Outpatient Clinic main languages of development: Object Pascal
Development environment: Delphi
Data Base Management System (DBMS): IBM DB2.